accessibility mode: off

Natural Flea Control Part II: Treating your home


If you own a dog or cat, then you have most likely dealt with fleas before. You may not own any pets but fleas can still affect you. Fleas can carry several human pathogens as well as cause allergies in both humans and animals. They torment their hosts and can inflict some serious damage if they are not properly treated.

For pet owners, you may already be frustrated with the flea infestation that your furry friends have brought into your home. Have you used a variety of products that did not effectively treat the problem? Do they contain conventional pesticides?

You may not know this but impregnated flea collars are filled with conventional pesticides; insecticidal shampoos and powders contain ingredients that endanger your pets and other members of your family.

Only about 5% of fleas are adult fleas, that means the other 95% of fleas are in the egg, larva, or pupa stages of their life cycle. So, the flea you might see jumping around or on your pet are only 5% of your problem, it's the potential of the eggs hatching that will create more havoc. In order to properly treat the inside of your home, you’ll need a product that is effective in completely eliminating the life cycle of fleas. Wondercide’s Flea & Tick Pets + Homenatural flea control is the product for you. Wondercide Flea & Tick Pets + Home is designed to be used in all areas inside your home to treat flea infestations. Depending on how severe of a flea infestation you find yourself in, Flea & Tick Pets + Home is safe to use on an everyday basis. There is no reason to waste your time and money on products that will not beeffectivein the long run. With Flea & Tick Pets + Home non-toxic natural flea control, you can treat all indoor areas to completely eliminate the life cycle of fleas.

Adult fleas must feed on blood before they can reproduce. Once they find a host, they usually lay their eggs on the host itself. Once these eggs are laid they can easily fall off the host and onto the ground, furniture, bedding, etc. That’s why fleas usually accumulate where the host rests or sleeps. Although fleas prefer cat or dog hosts, they can still attach themselves to humans. So, even if you don’t have pets you can still have a flea infestation.

Along with spraying or fogging Flea & Tick Pets + Home in your home, managing your outdoor environment is also a key factor to properly treating fleas. Thoroughly vacuuming all areas where you suspect that fleas may be living or reproducing is key. Cleaning and spraying upholstered furniture that pets spend a lot of time on is also important. If you have pet, pay extra attention to the areas they have access to. Fleas avoid sunlight, so they like to spend their time in dark places such as cracks and crevices. Remember, eggs are usually laid in areas where the host rest or sleeps. Keeping that in mind, be sure to spray bedding materials with Flea & Tick Pets + Home and wash with hot water frequently.

It's important to understand where fleas like to accumulate and how to effectively eliminate them. Natural flea control is not just about treating pets for fleas, you must actpreemptivelyto eliminate their life cycles. Fleas can be dangerous to humans and animals but Wondercide’s natural flea control will help solve your problem.

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

Product Help Quiz

Answer a few questions to get a solution fast

What pest can we protect you from?

Fleas & ticks

Ants & roaches




Do you have an active issue or looking for prevention & maintenance?

Active issue

Prevention & maintenance

Where is the issue?

Check all that apply.

What kind of pet?



How many dogs do you have?

1 One

What size is your dog?
How many cats do you have?
How large is your yard (sq. ft.)?

Not sure? We can look it up for you! Enter your complete address below and click submit
Your Cart Your Cart