accessibility mode: off

Plant-Powered Pest Control: What pest control services don't tell you

file.jpeg

 With conventional pesticide use being so common, many people don't realize they aren't using plant-powered pest control and the conventional pesticides they use on pets, in the home, and on the lawn can have harsh effects on their family. Pest control companies will tell you that once a conventional pesticide treatment dries it is safe to be around, but the conventional pesticides don't break down even after drying. They persist in the environment for months, which is why they last so long. This leaves conventional pesticides all around your home and lawn for your family and pets to ingest, breathe in, and absorb through the skin. And you will never know it because you can't see it.

The reason why this is a cause for concern is because there's a growing body of evidence that links conventional pesticide exposure to several neurological disorders such as ADHD, multiple sclerosis, childhood learning disorders, Parkinson's and cancer.

This information is becoming more and more widespread, so to combat this, pest control service companies tell customers that they have a "natural pest control" that is made from chrysanthemum flowers. Many consumers will take this at face value and do not realize that what they spray is no more "natural" than their old solutions. These products have been in use for over 50 years now, only the marketing message has changed. What they don't tell you is that these flowers are processed as conventional pesticides and become neurotoxic POISONS that cause serious health problems.Many conventional pesticides made from chrysanthemums (permethrin, pyrethrins, pyrethroids) are categorized by the EPA as "toxins, known carcinogens, mutagens, reproductive toxins, developmental toxins, immune system toxins, and endocrine disruptor".

With the pest control companies being so untruthful and expensive, it's not surprising what little benefit you receive from their service.

I want to buy safe*, plant-powered pest control

This is why we believe in truly plant-powered pest control that is safe when used as directed. 

Indoor Pest Control, the top performing biopesticide for homes, is a Bio based insecticide made from Cedarwood Oil and Hydrated Silica that's specially created for prevention & treatment of insect infestations.

Learn more about conventional Pesticide Toxicity and Facts here.

*When used as directed.

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published

Product Help Quiz

Answer a few questions to get a solution fast

What pest can we protect you from?

Fleas & ticks

Ants & roaches

Mosquitoes

Spiders

Other

Do you have an active issue or looking for prevention & maintenance?

Active issue

Prevention & maintenance

Where is the issue?

Check all that apply.

What kind of pet?

Dog(s)

Cat(s)

How many dogs do you have?

1 One

What size is your dog?
How many cats do you have?
How large is your yard (sq. ft.)?

Not sure? We can look it up for you! Enter your complete address below and click submit
Loading...
Your Cart Your Cart