You make decisions for yourself and your children with the highest level of care. Treating your pets the same way is essential in maintaining a long, healthy life for your furry loved ones. A holistic approach to pet care can complement veterinary healthcare, while integrating all aspects of animal wellness in a socially and environmentally conscious manner. Taking a holistic approach to treating your pet can have many benefits for their health and wellness.
- Use safe, plant-based products on the inside and outside of your home to ensure that your pet will not be affected by harmful chemicals. Shop Wondercide.
- Proper nutrition is essential for the daily health of your pets, but is also vital in the management of many diseases. Feed your pet a whole-food diet and not processed meals.
- Exercise your pet on a daily basis to improve strength, fitness, flexibility, and movement.
- Use gentle, plant-based soaps to help ensure that your pet has a healthy, lustrous coat.
- Soothing Skin Tonic spray will protect against skin irritation, hot spots, and insect bites.
- Use ear care products do not contain any harmful chemicals, artificial fragrances, or alcohol and can be used daily.
- Use our signature Flea & Tick line to protect your family without the poisons.
Treating your pets and the environment with naturally-derived, bio-based ingredients will help ensure that you are adequately protecting against harmful chemicals.