Spot Drops Replacement Kit | Natural Flea & Tick Control
This kit replaces chemical pesticide flea & tick spot drops or pills. Prevent fleas & ticks naturally by treating your outdoor areas every 30-45 days to eliminate fleas at the source & treating your pets to kill and repel any fleas they pick up.
100% Naturally Derived. Wondercide products are free of artificial colors, fragrances, and synthetic pesticides. All products are made in the USA from human-grade ingredients and are safe around children.
Safe for Children and Pets. Unlike traditional permethrin & pyrethroid yard products, Wondercide is safe for children, pets, plants, and beneficial insects, even when wet!
Doesn't Stain. Safe for use on bedding, flooring, carpet, furniture and fabrics.
Pets & Home:
CEDAR: Active: 5.7% Cedar Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, .1% Sesame Oil | Inert: 92% Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E
LEMONGRASS: Active: 4.2% Cedar Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Lemongrass Oil, .1% Sesame Oil | Inert: 92% Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E
ROSEMARY: Active: 4.2% Cedar Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Rosemary Oil, .1% Sesame Oil | Inert: 92% Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E
PEPPERMINT: Active: 4.2% Cedar Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Peppermint Oil, 0.1% Sesame Oil | Inert: 92% Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E
Yard & Garden Concentrate: Organic Cedar Oil, Ethyl Lactate (corn oil byproduct)
The active ingredient in both Wondercide Flea & Tick and Yard & Garden is cedar oil, which has been used for centuries to protect from pests. Cedar oil blocks octopamine, which is necessary to regulate heart rate, movement, and metabolism in "bad bugs" like fleas and ticks. When cedar oil is present, pests are repelled. When contacted by cedar oil, pests die.
Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae, and pupae stages. Unlike many conventional chemical flea & tick products, our organic flea spray eliminates the pest eggs and larvae – not just adults. Think of Pets + Home like insect repellent for people. It does not enter the bloodstream like chemical pesticides do but creates a protective barrier around your pet when applied.
When you treat your lawn & garden, you're treating your pest problem at its source, instead of waiting for these bugs to land on your pets. Our Ready-to-Use Yard & Garden spray kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants, chiggers, mites, moths. cockroaches. palmetto bugs, and several other non-beneficial pests.
TREATMENT – DAY 1:
- Your Pets: Apply the included 16oz Pets + Home to your pets following the label directions. This will kill all adult fleas & ticks and eggs on your pet and provide immediate relief.
- Your Yard: Apply Yard + Garden to your outdoor areas, like your lawn and patio. Treating the outdoors is critical to stopping the flea & tick cycle. Using the recommended dilution ratio for either prevention or treatment, start at your home exterior and spray top to bottom. Continue into the yard, working your way back to the fence line. Repeat until you've sprayed your yard and patio. There are two recommended application methods for treatment of a flea or tick problem outside:
- Using a pre-mix hose end sprayer, pour 8oz of concentrate and fill to the top with warm water.
- Using a dial sprayer, add enough concentrate for your coverage area and set to 1 TBS.
TREATMENT – DAY 7, 8, 9 OR 10:
You should no longer be seeing fleas or ticks after your thorough day 1 treatment, assuming you purchased the right amount of product and used it as directed.
- Your Pets: Keep your pets treated with Pets + Home as needed while you eliminate the problem in your home and lawn. You might treat your pet daily in this treatment phase while you are establishing control.
- Your Yard: For prevention, reapply every 30-45 days as needed. For treatment, reapply Yard + Garden to your outdoor areas 7-10 days after the initial treatment. This second application ensures you are breaking the egg layer cycle. As an added benefit, you will notice far fewer mosquitos and other pests after these treatments! While effective against pests, Yard + Garden does not harm any beneficial insects or amphibians.