- Natural Pet Care
- Natural People Care
- Natural Pest Control
- Natural Flea & Tick Control
This ready-to-use natural pest control spray kills & repels 100s of pests, including fleas, ticks, ants, roaches, spiders and more. Made from human food-grade ingredients, this spray is safe around kids & pets. 32 oz treats up to 400 sq ft and 1 gallon treats up to 1500 sq ft. *Not available for sale in Indiana Click Here for More Information
| Do you have an active flea or tick problem? For best results, use our House TREATMENT Kit for homes and lawns, or our Apartment TREATMENT Kit for apartments, townhomes and condos. Are you looking for non-toxic pest prevention? Check out our House PREVENTION Kit for homes and lawns, or our Apartment PREVENTION Kit for apartments, townhomes and condos.
Wondercide's Natural Indoor Pest Control is specially formulated as non-toxic DIY pest control, including routine prevention and infestations. It has no toxic effect on the environment, humans or animals. In fact, it is completely safe for use in food preparation areas. It can safely be used where children crawl and play, and on pet bedding!
Wondercide's natural pest control is made with organic cedar oil that dissolves the insect egg and larvae, eliminating the next generation. The aroma of Cedar creates a barrier of re-entry, making the treated area off limits to any flying or crawling pest. All insects breathe through their bodies and close their breathing pores when they detect the aroma of cedar. It causes a flight response. If they can't evacuate the area, they suffocate and die.
Natural pesticides don't work the same way as chemical pesticides. Chemical-based treatments utilize water or petroleum distillates as a carrier for their active ingredients, most often permethrins, or other formulations using primitive, nerve gas byproducts, commonly referred to as pyrethroids. Wondercide combines its proprietary cedar oil blend of Texas Red Cedar and melted quartz. These two ingredients create an instant kill to fleas, ticks, mites and bed bugs.
Our site is filled with reviews, but don't just take their word for it! Below are the 3rd party lab results testing this product on fleas, ticks, bed bugs and eggs that shows 100% mortality.
Natural Indoor Pest Control is strong and effective for residential, commercial, industrial, governmental, equine & dairy pest control that is safe enough for everyday use. Not for use on plant life - use our Natural Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate for outdoor areas, or our Natural Home & Garden Insect Control Spray for plants and flowers.
Like any pest control application, application depends on the insect or parasite for which you are treating.
For Routine Prevention & Maintenance:
Use every few months as a preventative. Spray under sinks, in pantry, closets, bathroom, laundry room, cracks & crevices or anywhere insects reside. Spray around windows and doors. With routine outdoor treatment using Wondercide's Natural Outdoor Pest Control Concentrate, Natural Indoor Pest Control spray will protect indoors for several months.
For Active Flea, Tick & Pest Problems:
We recommend FLEA & TICK | Natural Flea, Tick & Mosquito Control for Pets + Home, our Full Treatment Kit for homes and lawns, or our Treatment Kit for apartments, townhomes and condos. It is imperative that you treat all indoor and outdoor areas for complete elimination. Only 5% of the flea life cycle are adult fleas (the ones you see). The other 95% are in egg and larvae stages (the ones you can't see). In order to rid your home of fleas, you must treat the entire property and pets.
Our 32oz and 1 Gallon sizes come ready-to-use with a trigger sprayer. For larger areas, like treating the inside of an entire home, you can use a handheld compression sprayer, or a non-thermal ULV fogger. For infestations, we recommend using the fogger.
Great question! All are equally effective in treatment and prevention, so it's just a matter of preference. They are the same formulation, but the Cedar + Lemongrass and Cedar + Rosemary have therapeutic-grade essential oil added to accent the cedar scent.
CEDAR: organic cedar oil (active), hydrated silica (inert)
CEDAR + LEMONGRASS: organic cedar oil (active), therapeutic grade lemongrass oil (active), hydrated silica (inert)
CEDAR + ROSEMARY: organic cedar oil (active), therapeutic grade rosemary oil (active), hydrated silica (inert)