Halloween is a favorite holiday for the Wondercide team, and costumes are a huge part of what makes it so fun. We love seeing families dressed up with their pets! Dogs in costume! Cats in costume! Kids with their pets! Parents with their pets!
Wondercide Reclaim The Leaf Pile Contest
Official Rules and Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT TO GAIN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES IS ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The "WonderWeen Costume" contest begins at 12:00 AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on October 14, 2022, and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on October 31, 2022 (the ”Promotion Period”). The database clock of Sponsor (defined below) shall be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years or older (except in Alabama and Nebraska, nineteen (19) years, and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) as of the date of entry (“Entrant”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Promotion is not open to residents of any non-state U.S. Territories (including American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) and any Entry or Entries by residents of non-state U.S. Territories shall be void. Employees, officers, and directors of Wondercide LLC (“Sponsor”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, ”Promotion Entities”), their immediate families (parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and person living in the same households as such individuals at least three months a year (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and Terms & Conditions and to the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5 finalists will win a prize pack valued at $89 retail.
Wondercide Insect Repellent in each scent: cedarwood, lemongrass, rosemary, and peppermint
Wondercide 16oz Flea & Tick Pets + Home in a scent of their choosing
Wondercide Fierce Love® tote
If the winner is from one of the following states to which Wondercide does not ship pest control products, the winner will have the option to select alternative products of equal value to replace pest control products featured in the prizes: Indiana, Maine, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and New Mexico. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize represents the Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. The Approximate Retail Value of the prize packs is $89 each. The Grand Prize (or portion thereof) cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules and Terms & Conditions is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Delivery of the Grand Prize will be made approximately three (3) to five (5) weeks after the Sweepstakes has ended and is subject to the shipping time frames of vendors from which some prizes will be directly shipped.. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner (“Winner”). Failure to comply with these Official Rules and Terms & Conditions will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION ENTITIES.
4. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes must be entered by Entrant during the Promotion Period by submission of an entry post via Facebook/Meta, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter by including the hashtag #WonderWeen and tagging @wondercide or via TikTok by including the hashtag #WonderWeen and tagging @wondercideatx. No other method of entry will be accepted. Entries may be made by submission of all required information through Entrant’s e-mail, or by Instagram submission using Entrant’s login information for such service (“Entry” or “Entries”), or by purchasing items at wondercide.com. Purchase is not necessary for entry and any purchases made are entirely voluntarily by the Entrant to gain additional Entries. Automated or robotic Entries of any kind will be automatically disqualified. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for technical, electronic, network, or data transmission errors, malfunctions, or difficulties of any kind or any incorrect data contained in any Entries. Sponsor reserves the right to make any determination of eligibility for Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, and such determination shall be final.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be announced the first week of November 2022. On or about November 1, 2022, the Sponsor or its designated representative(s) shall choose five winners among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by direct message in social within five (5) business days after the selection following the Promotion Period. The potential Winner must accept the prize by email or direct message as directed by the Sponsor within seven (7) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively, ”the Prize Claim Documents”). Additionally, in the event that the Grand Prize value exceeds $600, Winner will be issued a Form 1099 and shall comply with the Sponsor’s reasonable requests for information to issue said Form 1099.
7. PUBLICITY: By accepting the prize, Winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Entities and each of their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and state of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice, limitation, or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law.
8. RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting the prize, winners agree to hold Promotion Entities, each of their respective affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, members, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of the Grand Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the Grand Prize (or portion thereof).
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules and Terms & Conditions) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Promotion Entities shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER & RELEASE: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrant understands that the information provided in participating in the Sweepstakes is being provided by the Sponsor and not by Facebook. Entrant agrees to hold Facebook harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrant understands that the information provided in participating in the Sweepstakes is being provided by the Sponsor and not by Instagram. Entrant agrees to hold Instagram harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes.
11. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues or disputes concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules and Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or Winner, Sponsor, and Promotion Entities, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules and Terms & Conditions shall be brought only in the courts in Travis County, Austin, Texas. Entrant hereby irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
13. SPONSOR: Wondercide LLC, 3106 Longhorn Blvd., Austin, TX 78758, mailto:email@example.com. The sponsor is responsible for the collection, processing, and overall administration of the Entries and the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes.