Wondercide's Response to COVID-19
Dear Wonder Pack,
Based on the Federal Guidelines issued by the Department of Homeland Security, Wondercide is considered part of the “Essential Critical Infrastructure.” Companies like ours that manufacture and distribute products for “veterinary care”, for use as “pesticides” and for “pet supplies” are asked to continue operations.
The products we make are an important component of public health, and now more than ever, we know that families of every kind, everywhere need us to keep Wondercide available so they can stay protected from pests and the diseases they carry.
So we are working and shipping 98% of shipments same day.
Here’s what we’re doing to help our team stay healthy and ensure the packages you receive from us are safe.
- Are encouraged to remain at a distance from each other whenever possible and not shake hands
- Wash their hands often with soap and warm or hot water for at least 20 seconds each time
- Dry their hands with recycled, single-use hand towels
- Are encouraged not to touch their eyes, nose, and mouth whenever possible and never with unwashed hands
- Use disinfecting wipes on personal and common-use surfaces they contact
- Use hand sanitizer with over 60% alcohol per the CDC guidelines
- Go home if they’re not feeling well and stay home until they are cleared to come back to the office
- Have been instructed to cough or sneeze into a tissue, then dispose of the tissue in the trash
- Are encouraged to keep their immune systems strong by eating healthy and exercising
Also, in our office:
- We have adopted a work-from-home policy for those who can complete their work remotely
- We have ramped up our cleaning efforts and are now doing deeper cleans with more attention to common-use surfaces
- We have supplied each space with hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes and tissues
- Our bathrooms feature hands-free trash receptacles and single-use, recycled hand towels
- Kitchen sponges are regularly sanitized
- Recycled single-use, single-serve cups and utensils are available
Until further notice, our headquarters (located in Austin, Texas) will be closed to customers. We will let you know when we re-open for in-person sales.
We’re continuing to monitor developments and our leadership team is considering additional measures. We’re also being thoughtful about possible global, national and local implications and how we can remain proactive to ensure our entire Pack is well. We’re in this together – and we’ll get through it together, too.
If you have questions or need help, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 877-896-7426, M–F, 9:00 a.m. CT through 5:00 p.m. CT.
With Fierce Love™,
The Wondercide Team