WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- When ordering of registering, we ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may visit our site anonymously if you chose.
- We only collect personally identifiable information from you when you register on the site, place an order, request a catalog, respond to communications such as email, or participate in other site features.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. (You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Use your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify cookies on your computer. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make our site more efficient and function properly).
- We may collect information about gift recipients such as name, email address, and shipping address so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is used for purposes of sending the gift and will not be used for other purposes.
- Your voluntary disclosure of sensitive information or confidential information to us, whether solicited or unsolicited, through electronic or physical means is your consent to the collection and disclosure of such information by us for the purposes for which the said information was disclosed to us, as was reasonably ascertainable from the nature and terms of such disclosure.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to distribute advertisements about our products and brand. These third-party companies may use anonymous cookies or other methods to track information related to your browsing history on our website.
- We collect the email addresses of individuals who voluntarily provide their email addresses on our website and on other electronic platforms that we use (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat).
- We make use of many social media platforms in order to promote our products and brand as well as to stay in contact and connect with our customers. Any comments or posts made on any of the social media platforms used and maintained by Wondercide may be released to the public. All users of social media services and platforms are bound to the terms, policies, and user agreements of such platforms. All users should familiarize themselves with such terms, policies, and user agreements by visiting and reviewing the same.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We may use the information we collect when you register, make purchases, respond to a survey or any other communication, surf our site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience.
- To better serve you in responding to your customer service needs.
- To quickly process website transactions.
- You have the option to opt out of our newsletters sent via email, if not, you will receive them periodically
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSED?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as outlined below. The term "outside parties" does not include Wondercide LLC.
- We use other third parties to provide services such as email delivery, website hosting & credit card processing. When you sign up for our email newsletter or place an order, we will share your information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Your email address will not be sold, rented, or traded to an outside party. You will not receive email from an outside party as a result of providing your email address to us.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted, both during transmission and once received. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue to: info [at] Wondercide.com You may also call us toll-free at: (877) TX-ORGANIC, or write us at: Wondercide, 9415 Neils Thompson Dr. Austin, TX 78758.
ONLINE POLICY ONLY
WEBSITE LINKS DISCLAIMER
Wondercide’s website, and its social media platforms used, may contain links to other websites for your information and convenience. We have no control over the privacy practices or content of other such websites and we encourage you to carefully review the privacy statements and information provided by those websites.
The use and inclusion of any links from our website or social media platforms does not imply an endorsement, partnership, or otherwise, of any products, services, vendors, or other material or information.
POLICY STATEMENT DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY LIMITATION
Nothing contained in this Privacy Statement should be considered business, legal, or any other advice.
Wondercide LLC is not an owner of a website or online service directed at children under the age of 13 and does not knowingly collect sensitive information from children. All users of our website and social media platforms are cautioned that the collection of sensitive and/or confidential information through an application or email will be treated as though it were submitted by an adult.